PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
Parents entrust their children to the Ski Cheleg monitors, from the moment they board the bus in the morning until the evening.
Skiing and snowboarding are far from being like a school day! The emphasis on fun in the mountains!
The instructors giving lessons are from the Ski Chantecler station. They use the CSIA and CASI teaching techniques.
- Bus transport included
- Season pass valid all Sundays of the season
- Rental of ski gear for the duration of the courses at $75
- Parent Pass valid all Sundays of the season at a cost of $250
SKI AND SNOWBOARD CLASSES
All classes are grouped by age and skill level.
The available options are:
- Full day
- Half day (AM or PM)
It is recommended that children 6 to 10 years old enroll in the full-day program with continuous supervision. A monitor will be with these students all day.
Snowboarding and skiing are dynamic sports: lessons must therefore be positive, light and engaging. Cheleg instructors understand the needs of the students and make sure to structure their lesson plan in a way that they acquire new skills in a fun and safe environment.
Transportation is by school bus.
|8:30 AM||Bus departure from the (Square Decarie, 6900 Décarie)|
|9:30 AM||Arrival at Ski Chantecler|
|10:30 AM – 12:15 PM||Ski or snowboard lessons or free time *|
|12:15 PM – 1:15 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 PM – 3:15 PM||Ski or snowboard lessons or free time *|
|3:30 PM||Bus departure from Ski Chantecler|
|5:00 PM||Approximate arrival in Montreal (Square Decarie, 6900 Décarie)|
- It is recommended that children 6 to 10 years old enroll in the full-day program with continuous supervision. A monitor will be with these students all day.
- The option of half-day lessons with half a day of free time is recommended for students 11 years old and up with at least one year skiing or snowboarding experience.
Ski with the family and enjoy the free busing!
Students have the option of the half-day course and can ski with you during their free time.
The Student Pass is valid every Sunday of the season.
The Parent Pass is valid every Sunday of the season at a cost of $250.